If you think duct installation is a do-it-yourself project, think again. Installation by a professional contractor is highly recommended – and Air Services can take care of the job for you.
Duct installation is a complicated process that should be left to the experts.
Air Services will ensure:
- Ductwork is designed well and sized correctly to match your HVAC system
- Materials are high quality and installed properly
- Seams between duct pieces are sealed well
- Ducts are separated from areas like attics and crawl spaces with insulation
- The correct number of return vents are installed
- The system is balanced, with the required amount of air flow into each room
Without attention to these details when installing ductwork, your heating and cooling system will be inefficient and indoor air quality will suffer. You also run the risk of costly repairs or replacement of your entire HVAC system.
Don’t risk it.